Monday, October 19, 2009

Baked Spaghetti

Mmmm, this is one of our favorite meals!
It's so easy-
it's not much different than regular spaghetti,
but it tastes better for some reason!
I got this recipe from the cookbook,
"Cooking for Two"
by Debbie G. Harman.
I have used so many recipes from this book,
I definitely recommend it!

This recipe includes:

cooked spaghetti noodles (We use angel hair spaghetti)
*the recipe says 1-2 cups of cooked noodles, but I think we use almost 4 cups
spaghetti sauce (We use Prego)
*the recipe calls for 1 cup sauce, but we use probably 2 cups
mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups)
parmesan cheese (however much you would like..)

To put it together:

1. Mix the noodles, sauce, and mozzarella cheese (about 1.5 cups) in bowl.
2. Put the mixture into a baking dish. (I use an 8x8)
[then I put the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on top]
3. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Bake for another 5 minutes.

*Tonight I am going to change the recipe around a little bit by adding (cooked) ground hamburger to it. We will see how it turns out!

Sides to go with your meal:

We usually just buy a loaf of french bread from the grocery store and I slice it in half and put garlic salt and parsley flakes on it and then broil it for about 5 minutes. We also have a vegetable and fruit with this meal! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment