Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inside Out Cordon Bleu

My sister in-law made this for us once... it was a long time ago, and so when I made it again I kind of made it up from what I could remember.  I am not sure if it's how the recipe really goes, but it tasted good anyway.

1-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (i used 1.5 big breasts and cut them into ~3oz pieces)
deli ham (i used 2 slices of ham on each 'breast' so however much you think you need)
swiss cheese (one slice for each)
1 box stove top chicken stuffing
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 can milk

Place chicken in baking dish.  Layer ham slices (folded in half) on chicken.  Next comes the swiss cheese (also folded in half, if your chicken pieces are small).  Then spoon the already prepared stuffing on top (I basically just filled the dish with the stuffing).  Cover and bake at 375 for 1 hour.  Meanwhile heat the soup and milk on the stove to pour on top of chicken.  The smell of this alone is absolutely divine! yum yum!

Lucky you... I even took a picture this time (even though it's terrible quality)


served with bread and broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment